[Postcard]. On Christmas Day with keen delight, Dinna forget, My kindest thoughts to thee take flight / J Beagles & Co. Ltd. E. C. Printers and Publishers. [1905-1910].
- 1905 - 1910
- Wilson, R Lois (Mrs), active 1990; Stephens, May, active 1906-1915
- Shows an embossed heart-shaped wreath of blue and white flowers, with text in gold. Inscriptions: Verso - centre - [Letter to May from Alice, her cousin]. Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on postcard.. Physical Description: Photolithograph, coloured, 90 x 140 mm. Provenance: Donated by Mrs R L Wilson in 1982.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room. Slide also available - no 2.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on postcard., Ephemera, Photolithographs, Postcards, Greeting cards, Christmas cards, Photolithograph, coloured, 90 x 140 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: