- 1930 - 1953
- Scales, Sydney Ernest, 1916-2003; Otago daily times (Newspaper)
- In the top (1930) frame, prime minister George Forbes summons one young boy to his assistance. In the bottom (1953) frame prime minister Sid Holland's call summonds a huge crowd of men bursting through the door. Published in 'Grant, Ian F. Public Lives - New Zealand's Premiers and Prime Ministers 1856-2003 (Book title)' 2003. Extended Title - 1930. 1953. Since 1930, the Prime Minister's Department has grown from 1 to 107 - Public Service Commission's annual report. Quantity: 1 photocopy/ies. Physical Description: A4 size photocopy.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: A3 size laser copy held at J-057-015
- Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 photocopy/ies, Works of art, Ink drawings, Cartoons (Commentary), Caricatures, A4 size photocopy.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: