Barton Bro[ther]s' New Colossal Circus; Unparalleled 1917-18 attraction. 30 artists; 60 horses, Brass band. .
- Brett Printing and Publishing Company Ltd; Cabot, Beatrice Eliza, 1894-1981; Cabot, Charles Henry, 1890-1978
- Shows arrangement of text and list of performers including Marguerite [Jandaschewsky] (daring lady rider), Miss Mena Val (lady stock whip cracker), the 3 Altons (troupe of Chinese acrobats), Miss Ashton (lady gymnast), Miss Alton (the boneless wonder), the Merry Denos (laughing clowns), Frank Carl (bounding jockey and 3-horse rider), Miss Valdare (lady trick cyclist). The Brass Band is headed by bandmaster J Maguire. The whole show under the direction of Mrs F. J. Barton. Inscriptions: Recto - beneath image - The Brett Printing Company Ltd. 20362.; Recto - above image - Epsom, Wed. Sept. 19th Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Photolithograph, 1000 x 380 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Colour transparency available.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Letterpress works, Posters, Advertisements, Photolithograph, 1000 x 380 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: