Tremain, Garrick, 1941- :'I dunno what dis Marshall an' H.A.R.T. makin' all de fuss about... I been a member of dis Afrikaaner cricket team for ages now!' Otago Daily Times 17 December 1988.
- Tremain, Garrick, 1941-; Otago daily times (Newspaper)
- Shows a scantily clothed black African man squatting in the position of three cricket wickets with the stumps balanced across his knees and head. He is covered in plasters from being hit with the cricket ball. Exhibited in 'The Famouse Five: Manawatu's Cartoonists on Show', Exhibition curated by the New Zealand Cartoon Archive and exhibited at Te Manawa Art (Manawatu Art Gallery), Palmerston North, from 13 May to 23 June 2002, in association with Massey University and the Palmerston North City Council. Quantity: 1 photocopy/ies. Physical Description: A4 size photocopy.
- Copyright must be cleared beforwe this image is reproduced. The Library may be able to help with an address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 photocopy/ies, Works of art, Ink drawings, Cartoons (Commentary), A4 size photocopy.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: