Odd Fellows' Hall, Wellington :First appearance of the Antipodean Amateur Minstrels, under the patronage of His Excellency the Governor and Lady Bowen, Colonel Reader, etc. For the benefit of the West Coast Frontier Relief Fund, on Tuesday evening, 3rd November 1868. Programme ... 1868.
- Evening Post (Wellington, N.Z.)
- Arrangement of various decorative lettering, with decorative border. Tickets can be obtained from Messrs Lyon, H Blundell, Hughes, Laing, Russell, Farmery, E. G. Smith, and the Committee of the West Coast Frontier Relief Fund. Extended Title - The whole to conclude with a scene from plantation life, entitled "Dinah's wedding party"!. Printed at the office of the "Evening post", Willis-Street. Quantity: 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Letterpress on silk, 250 x 203 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print available.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Letterpress works, Silk (Textile), Advertisements, Theatre programmes, Letterpress on silk, 250 x 203 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: