- [Between 1910s and 1920s]
- Hopkins, Alfred Walter, 1882-1969
- View of the west side of Ashburton. Photograph probably taken by Alfred W Hopkins, bookseller and stationer at 55 East Street, Ashburton Source of descriptive information - Photographer identified as Alfred W Hopkins from image at 1/2-000883 and from Wise's Post Office Directory between 1910s and 1920s Inscriptions: Photographer's title on negative - bottom centre - Ashburton. West side. Protd. A.W.H. [No.] 3743 Quantity: 1 b&w original negative(s). Physical Description: Dry plate glass negative
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 b&w original negative(s), Negatives, Postcards, Dry plate glass negative, Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: