- 17 April 1990
- Robin McKenzie at Wellington Hospital with his wife Shirley. Photograph taken 17 April 1990 by Evening Post staff photographer Mark Round. Caption - Original Evening Post caption reads 'Robin McKenzie, whose fatal asbestos-induced condition has sparked concern about the health about the health of hundreds of other power station workers, entered Wellington Hospital today. Mr McKenzie, 70, of Karori, is to have an operation to drain and remove a tumour in his chest.' McKenzie, a former engineer with NZED, was suffering from asbestos-induced condition mesothelioma Quantity: 1 b&w original negative(s) individual image on a 35mm strip. Physical Description: Cellulose triacetate negative, 35mm
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Print available in Turnbull Library Pictures Evening Post illustrations files at EP-Obits-McI to McZ (19/2)
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Dominion post (Newspaper): Photographic negatives and prints of the Evening Post and Dominion newspapers / Robin McKenzie at Wellington Hospital with his wife Shirley - Photographs taken by Mark Round
- 1 b&w original negative(s) individual image on a 35mm strip, Negatives, Cellulose triacetate negative, 35mm
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: