Minhinnick, Gordon (Sir), 1902-1992 :I withdraw because I must! New Zealand Herald, 28 November 1960.
- Minhinnick, Gordon Edward George (Sir), 1902-1992; New Zealand herald (Newspaper); Holyoake, Keith Jacka (Sir), 1904-1983
- Keith Holyoake has succeeded in entering the House of Representatives through a revolving door, while Walter Nash is pushed out of the way. Arnold Nordmeyer, Jack Marshall and a Maori man are amongst the bystanders. See also B-056-039, published three days earlier. Quantity: 1 original cartoon(s). Physical Description: Ink, crayon and pencil, 360 x 514 mm. Transfers: Transferred from Manuscripts. Sir Keith Holyoake's personal papers accession number 82-051..
- Copyright must be cleared before this image is reproduced. The Library may be able to help with an address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 original cartoon(s), Works of art, Ink drawings, Cartoons (Commentary), Caricatures, Ink, crayon and pencil, 360 x 514 mm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: