- 1846-1875, nd
- Stack, James West (Rev), 1835-1919; Stack, William Griffin, -1880; Stables, John, -1885; Spratt, Henry Thomas, 1827-1908; Spiller, Harvey (Captain), active 1869-1871; Spencer, Ellen Stanley, 1817-1882; Spencer, J E, active 1846; Spencer, John, active 1852-1875; Spencer, Seymour Mills (Rev), 1812-1898
- Correspondents: Ellen S Spencer, Tarawera and Maketu, 1860-1875 (4 letters); J E Spencer, Kawhia, 1846 (1 letter); John Spencer, Taupiri, 1875 (1 letter); Rev S M Spencer, Tauranga and Rotorua, 1871 (2 letters); Harvey Spiller, Auckland and Hokitika, 1869-1870 & undated (3 letters); Henry Thomas Spratt, Greytown and Wellington, 1858-1862 (4 letters); John Stables, Napier and Dunedin, 1867 & 1875 (2 letters); James W Stack, Lyttelton and Kaiapoi, 1860, 1874-1875 (3 letters); W G Stack, Wellington, 1874 (1 letter) Quantity: 1 folder(s).
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Microfilm available. Use MS-Copy-Micro-0535-091
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- McLean, Donald (Sir), 1820-1877 : Papers / Series 1 Inward letters (English)
- 1 folder(s), Manuscripts
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: