Opera House (Wellington) :Positively last 3 nights of the popular favorite [sic] Miss Jennie Lee, supported by Mr J P Burnett and the Dramatic Company...May 5th and 6th 1891.
- Evening Post (Wellington, N.Z.)
- Shows arrangement of text, black lettering on red, with Jennie Lee's name and the titles of the shows in large letters. "New scenery by Mr W Pulford". Other Titles - Poster Extended Title - "Sam, or, the Ticket-of-leave man" ...Thursday May 7th ... farewell appearance and benefit... "Run Wild". New scenery by Mr W Fulford. Inscriptions: Recto - bottom right - Bosco Wilson, agent; Recto - beneath image - Printed at the Evening Post Theatrical Printing Office, Willis Street, Wellington. Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Letterpress 890 x 290 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Letterpress works, Posters, Letterpress 890 x 290 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: