Opera House [Wellington] :Ernest Toy Concert Company ... Wednesday evening, April 26, 1899. Printed at the Evening Post Office, Willis Street, Wellington 
- Evening Post (Wellington, N.Z.)
- Arrangement of varied text styles, Victorian and Art Nouveau. Extended Title - Mr Ernest Toy, the marvellous young violinist,... Miss Renee Lees, the phenomenally successful young pianist; Miss Alice Simmons, soprano; Miss Maud Dalrymple, contralto; Mr M Marcus, tenor, assisted by Mr Harry Smith, baritone, and the Wellington Orchestral Society. Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Letterpress 895 x 290 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Letterpress works, Advertisements, Posters, Letterpress 895 x 290 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: