Newtown Park :Saturday 11th April 1891. Military displays and competitions in aid of the funds of the Heretaunga Mounted Infantry. ... Programme. [Signed] Walter Ramsden, Quartermaster-Sergt, Secretary. 1891.
- Evening Post (Wellington, N.Z.)
- An arrangement of text with the crest of Queen Victoria at the top. The programme included: Tilting at ring, musical ride, gun-wheel race, horse-jumping, sword exercise, pursuing practice, bayonet exercise, lance exercise, rescue race. Inscriptions: Recto - beneath image - Printed at the Evening Post Office, Willis Street, Wellington. Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on poster.. Physical Description: Letterpress on yellow paper, 880 x 282 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency available in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on poster., Ephemera, Letterpress works, Advertisements, Posters, Letterpress on yellow paper, 880 x 282 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: