- Tremain, Garrick, 1941-; Hubbard, James, 1949-; Heath, Eric Walmsley, 1923-
A selection of 4 stamps designed by New Zealand cartoonists in 1997. Garrick Tremain 40c; Jim Hubbard $1.00; Eric Heath $1.50; and Burton Silver $1.80.
First day of issue 12 November 1997.
Quantity: 1 laser copy.
Physical Description: Laser copy, A4 size
Provenance: Donated by New Zealand Post. 1997.
- Additional description
Alternative form available: Photocopy in public folders.
- Copyright must be cleared before this is reproduced for publication. The Library may be able to help with an address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Various Artists :Four laser copies of original cartoons donated for the New Zealand Cartoon Archive auction, 6 November 1997. / Various Artists :Four laser copies of original cartoons donated for the New Zealand Cartoon Archive auction, 6 November 1997.
- 1 laser copy, Works of art, Cartoons (Commentary), Laser copy, A4 size, Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it:Tremain, Garrick, 1941-. Various Artists :[First Day Covers. 1997 Cartoonists Stamp series].. Various Artists :Four laser copies of original cartoons donated for the New Zealand Cartoon Archive auction, 6 November 1997.. Ref: H-475-001. Alexander Turnbull Library, Wellington, New Zealand. /records/22854569