Gear Meat Company :[Three labels for Vegetable soup; Ox-tail soup; and, Cooked ox tongue]. Gear Meat Preserving & Freezing Company of New Zealand, Wellington New Zealand. [1890-1920].
- 1890 - 1920
- Bock & Cousins Lithographers (Firm)
- The top two labels shows the same inset of a bull and cow in a field with a cabbage tree and tree-fern. The third label is an arrangement of medals and text. The top two labels are lithographed by Bock & Cousins, Wellington. The cooked ox tongue label has no imprint. Extended Title - From Gear Meat Company Scrapbook of labels, page . Quantity: 3 colour art print(s) on labels.. Physical Description: Chromolithographs, on labels: 97 x 340 mm; 98 x 342 mm; and 100 x 347 mm. (this last slightly curved)
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency available in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 3 colour art print(s) on labels., Ephemera, Chromolithographs, Advertisements, Packaging, Chromolithographs, on labels: 97 x 340 mm; 98 x 342 mm; and 100 x 347 mm. (this last slightly curved), Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: