Theatre Royal, Taupo :The Taupo Amateur Dramatic Club on the 26th of December ... will commence with that sprightly farce, "More free than welcome" ... to be followed by "Two gentlemen in a fix!" ... "Caught by the cuff", ... "Sent to the tower". 
- Hawke's Bay herald-tribune (Newspaper)
- Arrangement of text. Cast of "More free than welcome" include: Mr Beamish, Mr Lyon, Mr J. P. Ward. Cast of "Two gentlemen in a fix!" include: Mr E. Holland and Mr L Stott. Comic song in character by Mr W. Strew. Cast of "Caught by the cuff" include: Mr J.P. Ward, Mr W. Strew, Mr N. Campbell, Mr T. Gordon, Miss T. Claire. Cast of "Sent to the tower" include: Mr W. Strew, Mr J.P. Ward, and Mr G Scammell. There is a report of the performance in the "Hawkes Bay Weekly courier" of 9 January 1880. Other Titles - Poster Inscriptions: Recto - beneath image - Printed at the Herald Office, Tennyson-street, Napier. Quantity: 1 colour art print(s). Physical Description: Letterpress, black on pink, 650 x 287 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour art print(s), Ephemera, Letterpress works, Posters, Advertisements, Letterpress, black on pink, 650 x 287 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: