Postcard. Queen Street, Auckland, Fleet week, 351. C.B & Co. Ltd. Real photograph by Ernest de Tourret, Whangarei, N.Z. [1908?]
- 1900 - 1914
- De Tourret, Ernest, active 1909-1912
- Shows welcome banners across Queen Street, possibly on the occasion of the visit of the American fleet in 1908. Banners include welcomes from: Grey Lynn, Feilding, Gore, Hamilton, Greytown, Hastings. All the vehicles on the road are horsedrawn. Quantity: 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s) on postcard in album.. Physical Description: Photolithograph, 90 x 140 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Scanned from original
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s) on postcard in album., Ephemera, Photographs, Postcards, Photolithograph, 90 x 140 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: