- Hall, John (Hon Sir), 1824-1907
- This base map is divided into 12 sections, pasted onto linen with a 1.5 cm. gap between each section. Railways which are constructed, under construction and proposed are marked as well as constructed roads and those under construction. A colour reference key is included. Some small portions of the maps, including one shaded yellow, have been glued over some of the map sections which more or less adjoin correctly. Title supplied by cataloguer Base map: Triangulation sheets No. 2,3,4. [Auckland, N.Z.: Colonial Government, 1875] Inscriptions: Recto - Mr Hall(s). Please have railroads & roads under construction omitted on this map. (Initials indecipherable) Aug 76/2. Quantity: 1 map(s). Physical Description: Ink on card, linen backed, coloured, 75 x 81.8 cm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Colour transparency available
- Photocopying not permitted
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 map(s), Annotations, Maps, Ink on card, linen backed, coloured, 75 x 81.8 cm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: