- 1910 - 1915
- Taylor, Charles, active 1981; Taylor, Joye Wilhelmina, 1898-1979
- Shows view of St Kilda Beach, Dunedin, with rocky outcrops to left and right. There is a group of three small girls in long summer dresses in the right foreground. Other Titles - St Kilda Beach Inscriptions: Verso - centre left - Dear Joy, This is the beach where we often go to, during the summer. When Father allows you to come here for a holiday we will take you to this beach. Much love from cousin Minnie.; Verso - centre - [Note from Herbert]. Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on postcard.. Physical Description: Coloured photolithograph 89 x 140 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on postcard., Ephemera, Photolithographs, Postcards, Coloured photolithograph 89 x 140 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: