- May 1951
- Aerial view of Hamilton, including the Waikato River and state housing at Hayes Paddock. Photograph taken in May 1951 by Whites Aviation. Source of descriptive information - Notes on file print. Hayes Paddock identified by Library client. Quantity: 1 b&w original negative(s). Physical Description: Film negative, 11.8 x 14 cm
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print in Whites Aviation folder: Blue 123
- Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 b&w original negative(s), Film negatives, Aerial photographs, Film negative, 11.8 x 14 cm, Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: