- 1772 - 1785
- Galimberti, Francesco, 1755-1803
- Standing portrait of Otoo, (Tu, King Pomare I of Tahiti). He is wrapped in a woven garment and parts of a decorated Tahitian canoe can be seen behind him. Derived from the engraving by William Hodges, Otoo, king of O-taheite (C-051-023), published London, 1777, from James Cook's second voyage to the Pacific in the early 1770s. Quantity: 1 drawing(s). Physical Description: Pencil 237 x 178 mm
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Galimberti, Francesco, 1755-1803 :Natives of America and the Pacific Islands. Original drawings circa 1780.
- 1 drawing(s), Works of art, Pencil works, Portraits, Pencil 237 x 178 mm
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: