World War 2 New Zealand troops watching the Kiwi Concert Party's first concert in Italy, Volturno Valley, Italy
- 12 May 1944
- Kaye, George Frederick, 1914-2004
- Original caption on file print reads: "The Kiwi Concert Party's first performance in Italy was staged for the men of 2 NZ Div [New Zealand Division] in the Volturno Valley. Picture shows the concert in progress at El Djem 11 named after the well known open air theatre in Maadi Camp." Photograph taken by George Kaye, 12 May 1944. Quantity: 1 b&w original negative(s). Physical Description: Film negative, 35mm
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- New Zealand. Department of Internal Affairs. War History Branch :Photographs relating to World War 1914-1918, World War 1939-1945, occupation of Japan, Korean War, and Malayan Emergency / World War 1939-1945 official negatives - DA Series
- 1 b&w original negative(s), Negatives, Film negative, 35mm, Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: