- The cartoon shows a warship representing ANZUS with the middle section (NZ) removed from the boat and under the control of David Lange. Lange is responding to the question, `Like you, Mr Shultz, we will niether confirm nor deny!'. Refers to the severing of the ANZUS treaty as a result of the US neither confirm nor deny policy over whether ships are nuclear powered. Inscriptions: Recto - bottom right - Signed by the artist Quantity: 1 laser copy. Physical Description: A4 size laser copy.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Photocopy in public folders.
- Copyright must be cleared before this is reproduced for publication. The Library may be able to help with an address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 laser copy, Works of art, Cartoons (Commentary), A4 size laser copy., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: