G Parkhouse (Firm, Westport) :Palmerston Street, Westport. New Zealand post card, issued by G Parkhouse, Westport. Phototyped in Saxony [ca 1910]
- G Parkhouse (Firm)
- Photograph on postcard shows a street in Westport with shops on either side. A horse and cart is moving down the street, and there is a man on a bicyle further away. A dog is sitting on the road at the left. Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Colour photolithograph on postcard, 89 x 139 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Scanned from original
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- [Postcards of the Wesport and Buller area, collected by William Robert Jones. 1900-1970s]
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Photolithographs, Postcards, Colour photolithograph on postcard, 89 x 139 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: