Warnock & Adkin :Cash v. Credit ... to our patrons and the general public. Wellington, April 2nd, 1903. Evening Post Print - 4611.
- Evening Post (Wellington, N.Z.)
- Arrangement of text with list of departments offering special prices: Dress Dept., Manchester Dept., Show Room, Millinery Dept., Lace Dept., Gloves, Hosiery, Clothing Dept., Sewing machines. Inscriptions: Recto - bottom left - Evening Post Print - 4611. Quantity: 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Letterpress, 575 x 450 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Scanned from original
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Letterpress works, Advertisements, Posters, Letterpress, 575 x 450 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: