Tremain, Garrick 1941-:'I reakon it's the individuals right to travel an' they should keep politics outa sport...' Otago Daily Times. 10 August, 1989.
- Tremain, Garrick, 1941-; Otago daily times (Newspaper)
- Shows a rugby player cleaning his rugby boots on the back of a cowering black South African person. Exhibited in 'The Famouse Five: Manawatu's Cartoonists on Show', Exhibition curated by the New Zealand Cartoon Archive and exhibited at Te Manawa Art (Manawatu Art Gallery), Palmerston North, from 13 May to 23 June 2002, in association with Massey University and the Palmerston North City Council. Extended Title - 'I reakon it's the individual's right to travel an' they should keep politics outa sport... 'n' anyway me mates in South Africa sent me an invitation and this nifty thing for cleaning me sprigs!' Quantity: 1 photocopy/ies. Physical Description: A4 horizontal photocopy
- Copyright must be cleared before this image is reproduced. The LIbrary may be able to help with an address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 photocopy/ies, Works of art, Ink drawings, Cartoons (Commentary), A4 horizontal photocopy
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: