- Kelly, Bertie Fleming, 1888-1962
- Includes site plan, details of flagpole; laboratory details of fume cupboard, practice tables, demonstration table and storage cupboards; general layout plan, ground and first floor plan, sections and elevations; plans, sections and elevations of north classroom wing, west block, and assembly hall. Quantity: 6 plan(s). Physical Description: Ink drawings on oil-impregnated paper, 705 x 980 mm.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Curator required
- Part of
- [Architectural plans collected by Bulleyment Fortune architects. 1890-1900s]
- 6 plan(s), Plans, Ink drawings, Architectural drawings, Ink drawings on oil-impregnated paper, 705 x 980 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
See original record
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.