- Collinson, Thomas Bernard, 1822-1902
- A group of Maori men around a camp fire, outside the entrance to a house, on their way from Wanganui to New Plymouth. Quantity: 1 drawing(s). Physical Description: Pencil 163 x 228 mm Transfers: From Manuscripts & Archives - March 1993, from [MS 50].
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Collinson, Thomas Bernard 1822-1902 :Seven years service on the borders of the Pacific Ocean, 1843-1850 / Collinson, Thomas Bernard 1822-1902 :The boys on the way to New Plymouth  [and] from the hill behind Mr King's ...
- 1 drawing(s), Works of art, Pencil 163 x 228 mm
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: