- 2 May 1950
- Aerial view of Mercury Bay, Whitianga, and the surrounding countryside. Photographed by Leo White on the 2nd of May 1950. Quantity: 1 b&w original negative(s). Physical Description: Dry plate glass negative 3.25 x 4.25 inches
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print in Whites Aviation box Blue 576-Whitianga-1940s to 1970s (see 1940s-1950s envelope).
- Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 b&w original negative(s), Glass negatives, Dry plate negatives, Landscape photographs, Aerial photographs, Dry plate glass negative 3.25 x 4.25 inches, Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: