Artist unknown :Ruth Pearl, violin; Frederick Page, piano. Programme, Saint Francis Hall, Wednesday, Jun 29 [1949? Cover]. Harry H Tombs Limited, printer.
- Shows an abstract design of a violin bow and a grand piano, inside an oval. Quantity: 1 colour art print(s) on cover of programme.. Physical Description: Relief print on cover 210 x 134 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- [Music programmes 1949]. / Ruth Pearl, violin; Frederick Page, piano. Saint Francis Hall, Wednesday, June 29. Programme . Harry H Tombs Ltd, printer.
- 1 colour art print(s) on cover of programme., Ephemera, Relief prints, Theatre programmes, Abstract works, Relief print on cover 210 x 134 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: