New Zealand cartoonists:Farewell cartoon for Susan Foster (2000). Composite of a caricature of Susan Foster by Bob Brockie, his self-portrait and 16 other self-portraits by New Zealand cartoonists.
- 1999 - 2001
- Brockie, Robert Ellison (Dr), 1932-; Ball, Murray Hone, 1939-2017; Bromhead, Peter, 1933-; Clark, Laurence, 1949-; Evans, Malcolm Paul, 1945-; Greenall, Frank, 1948-; Heath, Eric Walmsley, 1923-; Hodgson, Trace, 1958-; Hubbard, James, 1949-; Nisbet, Alastair, 1958-; Paynter, William, 1949-; Scott, Thomas Joseph, 1947-; Slane, Christopher, 1957-; Tremain, Garrick, 1941-; Webb, Murray, 1947-; Winter, Mark, 1958-; Walker, Malcolm, 1950-
- Susan Foster, Curator/Manager of the New Zealand Cartoon Archive from 1992 to end 1999, is shown as a cabaret artist on stage, watched admiringly by the seventeen cartoonists who surround her. Susan Foster left the Archive to live in Berlin for two years. Quantity: 1 digital cartoon(s). Physical Description: Black ink, 420 x 592 mm
- Copyright must be cleared before this image is reproduced. The Library may be able to help with an address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 digital cartoon(s), Works of art, Ink drawings, Caricatures, Cartoons (Commentary), Digital images, Black ink, 420 x 592 mm
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: