Malcolm Walker, 1950- :Analysis. For God's sake ... lie down! National Business Review, 4 October 1991.
- Walker, Malcolm, 1950-; Sunday News (Newspaper)
The leader of the New Zealand National Party, Jim Bolger, is carrying off the head of the leader of New Zealand First, Winston Peters, on a pole, while Peter's body walks behind him, reaching out for his head.
Quantity: 1 photocopy/ies.
Physical Description: A4 size photocopy.
- Copyright: Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Various artists :Collection of newspaper clippings, photocopies and bromides of cartoons by Van der Voo (A-316-1), Malcolm Walker (A-316-2), Mark Winter (A-316-3), Neil Lonsdale (A-316-4).
- 1 photocopy/ies, Works of art, Cartoons (Commentary), A4 size photocopy.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it:Walker, Malcolm, 1950-. Malcolm Walker, 1950- :Analysis. For God's sake ... lie down! National Business Review, 4 October 1991.. Various artists :Collection of newspaper clippings, photocopies and bromides of cartoons by Van der Voo (A-316-1), Malcolm Walker (A-316-2), Mark Winter (A-316-3), Neil Lonsdale (A-316-4).. Ref: A-316-2-023. Alexander Turnbull Library, Wellington, New Zealand. /records/22795848