New Zealand Railways. Publicity Branch :Be taped hips and waist, for the Cooper's Jockey with adjustable waistband. Same Y-front, same support, same smartness. A Canterbury product / Railways Studios. [ca 1940].
- New Zealand Railways. Publicity Branch
- Shows a young man in singlet and long underpants, measuring his waist with a tape-measure. Wording at the lower edge says: "Manufactured under agreement with Cooper's by Lane Walker Rudkin Ltd., as exclusive New Zealand licensees and users of Coopers New Zealand patents and trade marks". Quantity: 1 colour art print(s). Physical Description: Chromolithograph, on two separate sheets, each 765 x 1020 mm, total 1020 x 1515 mm (if joined and overlapped)
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Scanned from original
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour art print(s), Ephemera, Chromolithographs, Advertisements, Posters, Chromolithograph, on two separate sheets, each 765 x 1020 mm, total 1020 x 1515 mm (if joined and overlapped), Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: