- New Zealand times (Wellington, N.Z.); Listener (Periodical)
- The cartoon shows Robert Muldoon ousting John Marshall using a torch to burn his backside. Refers to Robert Muldoon becoming leader of the National Party. Quantity: 1 laser copy. Physical Description: Laser copy, A4 size.
- Copyright must be cleared before this is reproduced for publication. The Library may be able to help with an address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 laser copy, Works of art, Cartoons (Commentary), Caricatures, Laser copy, A4 size.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: