Aulsebrooks & Company :Aulsebrook & Co. Steam biscuit manufacturers. Gold medal awarded to Aulsebrook & Co. Christchurch. New Zealand International Exhibition 1882. Whitcombe & Tombs Limited litho [1880s]
- 1882 - 1889
- Aulsebrooks & Company; Whitcombe & Tombs Ltd
- Poster shows an illustration of Aulsebrooks steam biscuit factory and flour mills in Christchurch in the 1880s. At top and bottom are the recto and verso of a medal awarded to the Aulsebrook Company for excellence in food manufacture. In around 1879 or 1880 John Aulsebrook and his business partner built a new factory at the corner of Montreal and St Asaph Streets (Information retrieved 12 September 2015 from http://www.auspostalhistory.com/articles/1755.php ). Quantity: 1 colour art print(s). Physical Description: Colour lithograph, 335 x 228 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Scanned from original
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour art print(s), Ephemera, Lithographs, Labels, Colour lithograph, 335 x 228 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: