Photograph of plans and sketches of the pas at Pukekura, Waikato, drawn by F Mould and E Brooke of the Royal Engineers
- Apr 1864
- Brooke, Edward Thomas, 1836-1909; Mould, F (Brevet-Major), active 1864
- Photograph of plans and sketches of the pas at Pukekura, Waikato, drawn in April 1864 by F Mould and E Brooke of the Royal Engineers. Source of descriptive information - Notes on item. Quantity: 1 b&w copy photographic print(s). Physical Description: Silver gelatin print, 12.4 x 19.6 cm
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Cowan, James, 1870-1943 :Collection of photographs / Photographs from the James Cowan collection
- 1 b&w copy photographic print(s), Photographs, Maps, Silver gelatin print, 12.4 x 19.6 cm, Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: