Slane, Christopher, 1957-: I'll show you lot how to put out bushfires! New Zealand Listener, 19 January 2002.
- Prime Minister Helen Clark is running to put out a fire with a telephone on the end of a hoseline. Exhibited in 'Public Lives - New Zealand's Premiers and Prime Ministers 1856-2003 (Exhibition)', 2003. Quantity: 1 magazine clipping (colour). Physical Description: A4 size page
- Copyright may apply. Please check.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Slane, Christopher, 1957-:20 cartoons published in the New Zealand Listener between 5 January and 7 September 2002.
- 1 magazine clipping (colour), Works of art, Watercolours, Cartoons (Commentary), Caricatures, A4 size page
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: