Blomfield, William, 1866-1938 :The sleeping partner. New Zealand Observer, 30 March 1912 (front page).
- Blomfield, William, 1866-1938; New Zealand observer (Newspaper)
- A 'sleeping' Joe Ward in his 'retirement' bed has one eye directed into the ministerial cabinet room and holds a control string leading into it. Extended Title - Sir J.G. Ward (at the Government lunch at Wellington) - "Whatever I might be doing, I will always find it a pleasurable duty to assist the Liberal party, with which I have been connected for many years." Quantity: 1 photocopy/ies. Physical Description: A4 size photocopy.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Various artists :Collection of newspaper clippings, photocopies and bromides of cartoons by various cartoonists / Blomfield, William, 1866-1938 :70 political cartoons published in the New Zealand Observer between 1910 and 1919.
- 1 photocopy/ies, Works of art, Cartoons (Commentary), A4 size photocopy.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: