Minhinnick, Gordon (Sir), 1902-1992 :"Better not interfere, old boy - he might lose his temper!" Malaysia. New Zealand Herald. 7 January, 1964.
- Minhinnick, Gordon Edward George (Sir), 1902-1992; New Zealand herald (Newspaper)
- Shows Holyoake and Nash talking. Holyoake is looking over his shoulder at an angry Asian man (probably President Sukarno of Indonesia) who is running with a sword in his hand towards another man (Malaysia). Refers to relations between New Zealand and South East Asia. Exhibited in 'The Line-Up' exhibition of 36 cartoons by 36 cartoonists curated by the New Zealand Cartoon Archive and exhibited in the National Library auditorium foyer from 5 April 2002 to mark the tenth anniversary of establishment of the New Zealand Cartoon Archive. Quantity: 1 photocopy/ies. Physical Description: A4 photocopy
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Photocopies available in Pictorial Reference Service Another copy of the same cartoon is held at E-549-q-13-203 Exhibition print held at J-044-011
- Copyright clearance for the use of this image must be obtained from the `New Zealand Herald'. The Library may be able to help with the address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- [Various cartoonists including Sir Gordon Minhinnick 1902-1992] :[Newspaper clippings of cartoons from New Zealand newspapers. 15 December 1948 to 5 September 1972.] / [Various cartoonists] :[One folder of newspaper clippings of cartoons from New Zealand newspapers. 11 November 1958 - 5 September 1972.
- 1 photocopy/ies, Works of art, Photocopies, Caricatures, A4 photocopy
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: