Lodge, Nevile Sidney, 1918-1989:'I agree, Fred, the load out ban on export meat is a serious blow when we're fighting to keep our British market, but look on the bright side - with the value of the British pound today the British market's hardly worth fighting for.' 1976
- Evening Post (Wellington, N.Z.); Lodge, Nevile Sidney, 1918-1989
This cartoon features two farmers talking across a fence. On is standing by his truck and is telling the other that the load out ban on export meat is bad regarding the British market but that the British market is not worth fighting for
Label on recto dated Mon 22/11/76
Quantity: 1 original cartoon(s).
Physical Description: Ink, crayon and letratone, 303 x 380 mm
- Copyright must be cleared before this image is reproduced. The Library may be able to help with an address
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Curator required
- Part of
- Lodge, Nevile Sidney 1918-1989 :[Archive of original cartoons for the Evening Post and Sports Post, 1941 to 1988] / Lodge, Nevile Sidney 1918-1989 :[Cartoons for the Evening Post, 1976]
- 1 original cartoon(s), Works of art, Caricatures, Ink, crayon and letratone, 303 x 380 mm, Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.