Paynter, Bill 1949- :I think Richard, we're gonna have to do something about your sales technique. National Business Review, 3 November 1988.
- Paynter, William, 1949-; National Business Review Ltd
- Shows Lange speaking to Richard Prebble about his method of selling off New Zealand's state owned assets. Prebble is carrying a briefcase (assets) and is armed with a knife, a rifle, ammunition and a warhead. Published in 'Grant, Ian F. Public Lives - New Zealand's Premiers and Prime Ministers 1856-2003 (Book title)' 2003. Quantity: 1 newspaper clipping. Physical Description: Newspaper clipping 132 x 176 mm.
- Copyright may apply. Please check.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 newspaper clipping, Works of art, Ink drawings, Cartoons (Commentary), Caricatures, Newspaper clipping 132 x 176 mm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: