- Shows Cardinal Richelieu and Mr Julius Knight as Gil de Berault, acting in the play. Printed by Alex McKinley & Co., Printer and Engravers, Melbourne. The play toured New Zealand in 1898 to 1899. Extended Title - From the souvenir booklet of the same name. Quantity: 1 colour art print(s) on cover of souvenir.. Physical Description: Lithograph, 246 x 184 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency available in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- [Programmes and ephemera of octavo size for drama productions in New Zealand] / "Under the red robe". Souvenir (The Julius Knight Company). 1898.
- 1 colour art print(s) on cover of souvenir., Ephemera, Offset photomechanical prints, Theatre programmes, Portraits, Conjectural works, Lithograph, 246 x 184 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: