Hubbard, Jim, 1949- :[5 photocopies of cartoons]published in the Otago Daily Times between 17 and 26 January, 2002.
- Hubbard, James, 1949-; Otago daily times (Newspaper)
- 5 cartoons on political and social issues. Shows lax security on an Army base. Shows NZ Cricket rep. picking up the teams uniforms which have large perspiration marks where their hearts were beating hard during recent matches. Shows the disparity between benefits gained between Lotto winners, ACC lump sum payments and victim reparation awarded in criminal cases. Comment on the large amount of money being spent on developing a Maori trademark in relation to how popular branding is amoung Maori youth. Shows Creative New Zealand robbing a bank in broad daylight. Quantity: 5 photocopy/ies. Physical Description: A4 photocopies
- Copyright must be cleared before this image is reproduced. The Library may be able to help with an address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Curator required
- 5 photocopy/ies, Works of art, Ink drawings, Cartoons (Commentary), A4 photocopies, Orientation: Horizontal image
See original record
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.