- Minhinnick, Gordon Edward George (Sir), 1902-1992
Charles de Gaulle is standing at the entrance to the E. E. C. building, showing a group of New Zealand politicians the tradesmen's entrance. The door has a guillotine on top, marked 'Reasonable price policy'. The politicians are led by John Marshall on the right, and Keith Holyoake behind him. They are holding baskets in which butter and meat can be seen.
Extended Title - Reasonable price policy. E. E. C
Quantity: 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s).
Physical Description: Photolithograph on newspaper cutting, 150 x 210 mm.
Finding Aids: Photocopies available in Pictorial Reference Service.
- Copyright must be cleared before this image is reproduced. The Library may be able to help with an address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- [Various cartoonists including Sir Gordon Minhinnick 1902-1992] :[Newspaper clippings of cartoons from New Zealand newspapers. 15 December 1948 to 5 September 1972.] / [Various cartoonists] :[One folder of newspaper clippings of cartoons from New Zealand newspapers. 11 November 1958 - 5 September 1972.
- 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s), Works of art, Photolithographs, Cartoons (Commentary), Photolithograph on newspaper cutting, 150 x 210 mm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it:Minhinnick, Gordon Edward George (Sir), 1902-1992. Minhinnick, Gordon (Sir), 1902-1992 :The tradesmen's entrance, of course, messieurs! 31 July 1967.. [Various cartoonists including Sir Gordon Minhinnick 1902-1992] :[Newspaper clippings of cartoons from New Zealand newspapers. 15 December 1948 to 5 September 1972.]. Ref: E-549-q-13-224. Alexander Turnbull Library, Wellington, New Zealand. /records/22726047