- Lonsdale, Neil, 1907-1989; Auckland star (Newspaper)
New Zealand as a young woman with a good figure asks the question as the E.E.C. as a blonde woman walks off on the arm of John Bull (Great Britain).
Extended Title - New Zealand government concerned about outcome of Britain's negotiations with the European Economic Community - news.
Quantity: 1 original cartoon(s).
Physical Description: Ink 165 x 280 mm, on paper 280 x 380 mm.
- Copyright: Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Lonsdale, Neil, 1907-1989 :[Original cartoons by Neil Lonsdale from 1957 to 1968].
- 1 original cartoon(s), Works of art, Ink drawings, Cartoons (Commentary), Ink 165 x 280 mm, on paper 280 x 380 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it:Lonsdale, Neil, 1907-1989. Lonsdale, Neil, 1907-1989 :"What's she got that I haven't got?" Auckland Star, 25 May 1961.. Lonsdale, Neil, 1907-1989 :[Original cartoons by Neil Lonsdale from 1957 to 1968].. Ref: A-310-032. Alexander Turnbull Library, Wellington, New Zealand. /records/22723066