Hinge, Leslie, 1868-1942 : Photographs, negatives and photo albums
- [ca 1900-1942]
- Hinge, Leslie, 1868-1942
Comprises photographs of various subjects taken by Leslie Hinge, between circa 1900 and 1942. Also one image taken by Josiah Martin. Most images were taken in New Zealand. They show:
- The streets of Wellington.
- The International exhibition held in Christchurch, 1905.
- The New Zealand visit of the Duke and Duchess of York, 1927.
- Tourism and scenic landscapes near Rotorua and Taupo.
Source of title - Title supplied by Library
Relationship complexity - Leslie Hinge photographs are also held by Archives New Zealand (donated in 1981) and Te Papa Tongarewa; while some moving images by him are held by Nga Taonga Sound and Vision
Arrangement: Negs catalogued at 1/4-009004, 009597, 009887, 010103 to 010104, 010108, 015117, 015118, 16849 to 16963, 021231, 44182 to 44199, 1/2-032813 to 032828, 034749 to 034872, 1/1-21966 to 21983, 21997 to 22055
Quantity: 400 b&w original negative(s) approximately. 2 album(s) Album(s). 3 b&w original photographic print(s).
Physical Description: Photograph albums, photographic prints, and glass and film negatives
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted material
- 400 b&w original negative(s) approximately, 2 album(s) Album(s), 3 b&w original photographic print(s), Photographs, Photograph albums, photographic prints, and glass and film negatives
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.