Young, H W, fl 1898-1901 :Auckland Industrial and Mining Exhibition. Certificate of merit. 1st class award to Gear Meat Pres[er]v[in]g & Freez[in]g Co. Ltd. H W Young des. Lithographed at the 'Star' Printing Works, Auckland, N.Z. 1898-1899.
- 1898 - 1899
- Young, Henry William, 1840-1903; New Zealand Graphic and Star Printing Works
- Shows arrangement of text with decorative border. Near the top is an allegorical female head in a wreath (perhaps representing Industry). Main scene shows Auckland Harbour, and an inset at bottom left shows the exhibition buildings. There is a large tree-fern at left, and clematis at lower right. Inscriptions: Recto - beneath image - Lithographed at the Star Printing Works, Auckland, N.Z.; Recto - bottom right - H W Young Des. Quantity: 1 colour art print(s). Physical Description: Lithograph 630 x 500 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour art print(s), Ephemera, Lithographs, Certificates, Lithograph 630 x 500 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: