Prime Minister Jim Bolger surrounded by members of the judiciary and the legal fraternity at the opening of Parliament - Photograph taken by Phil Reid
- [ca 13 December 1996]
- Photograph of Prime Minister Jim Bolger surrounded by members of the judiciary and the legal fraternity at the opening of Parliament, Wellington, taken ca 13 December 1996 by Evening Post staff photographer Phil Reid. Members of Parliament can be seen in the foreground. Quantity: 1 colour original negative(s) individual image on a 35mm negative strip.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Print available in Turnbull Library Pictures Evening Post illustrations file at EP-Legal-Legal Profession (10/4)
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Dominion post (Newspaper): Photographic negatives and prints of the Evening Post and Dominion newspapers / State opening of Parliament - Photographs taken by Phil Reid
- 1 colour original negative(s) individual image on a 35mm negative strip, Negatives, Group portraits, Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: