Robert Wilkin & Company :Robert Wilkin & Co.'s New Zealand farmers' almanac 1885. Fertilis frugum pecorisque tellus. Ninth year of issue. Whitcombe & Tombs Limited, Christchurch, lith. [Cover proof on sheet. 1885?]
- Whitcombe & Tombs Ltd; Wilkin, Robert, 1820-1886
- One panel of this cover proof shows the cover of the 1885 almanac, featuring cattle, sheep, horses, flax and harvested sheafs of grain. The other panel shows an advertisement for the company's wool stores in Hereford Street, Christchurch, with branch at Timaru. Quantity: 1 colour art print(s). Physical Description: Chromolithograph, 230 x 293 mm. Provenance: Purchased from Anah Dunsheath in September 2002.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Scanned from original. File print in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour art print(s), Ephemera, Lithographs, Advertisements, Chromolithograph, 230 x 293 mm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: