Lodge, Nevile Sidney, 1918-1989:'Si si, always at half time they have siesta, but don' worry - any time, pretty soon a bomb should go off somewhere an' they wake up'. 1976
- Evening Post (Wellington, N.Z.); Lodge, Nevile Sidney, 1918-1989
This cartoon features an All Black v Argentina rugby game in Argentina. The local side are sleeping on the field while the All Blacks look on puzzled and frustrated. The referee is explaining the process to one of the All Blacks
Label on recto - Sport 25/10/76
Extended Title - Judged by the lack of organisation encountered on their tour so far, the All Blacks are finding the spirit of 'manana' is still strong in Argentina
Quantity: 1 original cartoon(s).
Physical Description: Ink, letratone and crayon, 235 x 375 mm
- Copyright must be cleared before this image is reproduced. The Library may be able to help with an address
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Curator required
- Part of
- Lodge, Nevile Sidney 1918-1989 :[Archive of original cartoons for the Evening Post and Sports Post, 1941 to 1988] / Lodge, Nevile Sidney 1918-1989 :[Cartoons for the Evening Post, 1976]
- 1 original cartoon(s), Works of art, Caricatures, Ink, letratone and crayon, 235 x 375 mm, Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.