New Zealand Public Service Association :Fight apartheid! Stop the tour. Their sport ... our politics. Mobilise - July 3rd. Assemble 6.30 pm Marion Street / published by Wellington Sections PSA .
- New Zealand Public Service Association; Webb, Murray, 1947-
- Shows a Murray Webb illustration of a white rugby player tackling a black man on a rugby pitch, while a bullet flies right through the black man's airborne body and over the goal posts. Quantity: 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s) on poster.. Physical Description: Photolithograph on poster 419 x 229 mm.
- Murray Webb and the New Zealand PSA have given permission for the National Library of New Zealand to display this image on the COR and Timeframes sites (AT 10/21/1, 1 Jan 2001). Copyright must be cleared before the image is reproduced for publication. The Library may be able to help with an address.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s) on poster., Ephemera, Photolithographs, Posters, Protest posters, Photolithograph on poster 419 x 229 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: